We are planning the next OWASP-Italy Day the 6th November in Milan.
The following is the Call for Sponsorship information:
OWASP-Italy Day IV: “Secure Software Initiatives”
Milan – 6th November 2009
Following on from the great successes of last OWASP Days, the new
conference will take place next 6th November 2009 in Milan.
The event is dedicated to CEO, CIO, CISO, Security Manager, Security
We expect more the 200 attendees covering all the major industrial sectors.
Organization and goals:
* The event will show several points of discussion: we will present
the state of the art of the Secure Software Initiatives and technical
speeches about the new researches in Application Security.
* As conclusion of the day, we organize a round table discussing the
most interesting subjects came out during the event.
* Conference goal is creating a debate on which will be the evolution
of the research for the Web Application Security, and how to start a
secure software initiative.
As special guest we invited Gary McGraw
Pravir Chandra (Director of Strategic Services at Fortify Software),
Marco Morana (http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Marco_Morana) and Giorgio
Maone (ideatore di NoScript e ABE, http://maone.net/).
Call for Sponsorship:
The OWASP-Italy community encourages Industries, Research Institutions
and Individuals to sponsor their activities and events.
Two types of sponsorships are available:
* Silver sponsorship: 2500 euro. It Includes: the publication of the
sponsor logo on the web site
* Gold Sponsorship: 3500 euro. It includes: the publication of the
sponsor logo in the agenda, on the web site, on the flyers and in all
the official communications with the attendees at the conference. The
possibility to distribute the Company brochures, CDs or other
materials to the participants during the event.
We would like to have the agenda and sponsors defined by the first
week of October.
* Conference website: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Italy_OWASP_Day_4
* OWASP Speaker Agreement: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Speaker_Agreement
* About OWASP: http://www.owasp.org/ || http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Italy