First of all, Orizon 1.0 will have a brand new input file. Each source file being reviewed will be translated in four different XML files:
- a file containing source code statistics;
- a file containing source control flow information;
- a file containing source call graph information;
- a file containing source data flow information.
Static analysis will be executed over information contained in these files.
The second new object is an assistant object to be instantiated as first Orizon object. This “assistant object” will be responsible of:
- creating a session file;
- collecting source filename to review if a directory is specified as input.